Monday, September 5, 2011

Progress Update On Current Project







As you can see, I have a LONG way to go!  But, you can at least tell where I have painted and where I haven't!  I was fortunate enough to be able to purchase (at a wonderful price!) some extraordinary dollhouse furniture.  It will be enough to fill up this project and probably still have quite a bit leftover for an additional project as well.  Let's just say that I LOVE Craigslist!  I have not been able to work on my "Phantom House" as much as I would like because the weather has been so hot but with the cooler weather today and hopefully throughout the remainder of the week, I should be able to get a lot more accomplished .. but I do have all the time in the world.  Those who work on dollhouses know that you cannot get in a hurry when it comes to our projects and miniatures.  But, I am impatient and can never wait to see the finished product!  Haha!  I have not shown the back of the dollhouse with furniture because I arrange and re-arrange until it is perfect for me.  This is just the beginning -- Phase 1, if you will!  More photos to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers